Excellent cob house with turf roof. I have no idea where it came from, but I simply must have it.
Who wouldn’t want to live in that thing? It’s like a giant twin mushroom with wrought iron and GRASS FOR A ROOF. I mean, perfection has been attained. It’s Seuss AND Tolkien all in one and I’m fairly certain that if you painted stripes into the lime wash you’d squeak in a Burton.
this is one of the thing i want form my home. a built in greenhouse lean to
abracadaisy said: Yooooo I got sent this thing so now I'm sending it to you!: Heya! If you get this could you please post 5 facts about yourself and then send this to your 10 favourite followers?
1) i am a whirlwind of confliction
2) i love the way water feels evaporating…from clothing to skin
3) i collect clocks
4) i fall in love with every face that i look at. humans are so beautiful and they have no idea.
5) i want to be more than i am. always. no matter what. i want to be better than yesterday everyday.
Large-scale anatomical model of the human eye from the Museum of Anatomical Waxes (Museo Delle Cere Anatomiche, “Luigi Cattaneo”, Bologna, Italy, 19th Century)
Artist Rob Gonsalves was born in Toronto, Canada in 1959. During his childhood, he developed an interest in drawing from imagination using various media. By age twelve, his awareness of architecture grew as he learned perspective techniques and began to do his first paintings and renderings of imagined buildings.
My poor brain, I need to lay down
We are like butterflies who flutter for a day and think it is forever.
The cultures which inspired Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Air Nomads - The Monasteries of Tibet
- Water Tribe - The Inuit
- Earth Kingdom - Imperial China
- Fire Nation - Pre-Meiji Japan